18 March 2010
April 2010, Premiere ‘Hit the nail on the head’
24 April 2010, Premiere Hit the nail on the head, BRISK and Ramon Lormans, percussion
Early Music in a new context is one of the main themes in the BRISK programmes. Of course the quartet is strong enough to hit the nail on the head, but the cooperation with the percussionist Ramon Lormans makes them even more unbeatable. Hans Koolmees wrote a new work for recorder quartet and percussion for which he was inspired by early repertoire. In this programme, other new music by Michiel Mensingh and Ron Ford is combined with medieval Estampitas and Batallas, and with dance music from the Renaissance in arrangements by BRISK and Ramon Lormans. There is much to be heard and to be seen: Ramon Lormans plays the marimba and various other types of percussion, and BRISK plays on cylindrical recorders made after examples from the late Middle Ages, Renaissance recorders and modern instruments.
The premiere of this programme took place on 24 April 2010 for Musica Antiqua Nova in Groningen.
- 21-03-201229 April – 8 May Concert tour to Bolivia
- 24-02-2012Release new CD
- 19-12-2011brisk this week every morning on radio 4
- 11-12-2011Link to radio interview Casa Luna
- 11-12-2011Interview on Swiss radio
- 10-12-2011Casa Luna
- 27-11-2011Workshop of BRISK in Delft
- 16-11-2011December 18, 2011 ANNIVERSARY CONCERT 25 YEARS BRISK
- 06-11-2011New release in the BRISK sheet music series of Ascolta
- 02-10-2011October 2011
- 15-09-2011October 21, 2011, 8.00 p.m. Paris, Institut Néerlandais
- 07-09-2011October 14 - 16, 2011 Concert tour in Germany
- 13-01-2011January 2011 - Release CD Ich stuend an einem Morgen
- 19-09-2010October 2010, Concert trip to Canada
- 18-09-2010 From November 2010 onwards, concert series SCHATGRAVERS II
- 18-09-20103 October 2010, last performance Of Beauty and Madness with Guus Janssen
- 18-03-2010April 2010, Premiere 'Hit the nail on the head'
- 10-01-2010January 2010, release of CD The Spirit of Venice
- 13-09-2009October 2009, Premiere of a new music theatre production for children